Monday 12 June 2023

I've no more ****s to give

Having held fire so our second prospective buyer could get a new mortgage after the redundancy, and having been assured they had the mortgage, they have pulled out because they can't afford it.

Words fail me. The implications for Issy and our extended family are considerable with old and sick parents at one end of the spectrum and new grandchildren.

Now we need to unpack, but our hearts aren't in it. Any motivation for modelling has flown out the window. I did spend Sunday continuing the process of uncovering the ELR, but I can't say I even see a point in that.



1 comment:

  1. James. I sympathise with you guys.

    We are planning what is hopefully our last move and on the basis of the our previous experiences a lot of patience, cynicism and grit will be required.

    I do hope you get things sorted out.

    I'm going to risk stepping well out of line (pun intended) here.

    It might be worth flogging the ELR.

    I'm about to enter the fray on Evil Bay and Facebook sales in order to get rid of stuff that seemed like a good idea at the time.

    I've got to the stage in my life where I have too much crap.

    Some has to go, hard as that will be.

    Go well.

    Kind regards.

    Kane

    ReplyDelete