Friday 13 September 2024

Apedale

Apedale has been on my list of places to visit for a very long time. I never really expected to end up living just seven miles away.  Paul and I were initially planning to spend longer here, but having spent more time than expected at Crewe, we arrived late on the day of the classic car meet. In fact, we were met by a stream of classic cars leaving the site. And a packed cafe that simply couldn't cope with the number of visitors, though the staff were doing a good job defusing the situation.

Ogwen was in Steam, but for me, the main attraction was the plethora of Hudson ammo wagons, given that I have several 7/8ths kits to build. As usual, I still failed to take enough photos of them to answer all my questions.





















No comments:

Post a Comment