Peace doesn't last long around here.
We've had a house full this week, with mum, who was 94 this week, middle daughter and three grandsons. Today is handover day with the grandchildren, with the twins coming to stay for the weekend .
Sadly, for the boys, it has rained a lot, but whilst I was working, everyone else had a trip to Longton Park.
And how do you keep young boys entertained in a Victorian park?
With a traditional model boat from Ocean Craftworks.
In the absence of wind, the kite line had to do a lot of the work.
The fleet has since been expanded with a more modern vessel.
They are both very simple. I suspect I won't be able to resist refining them both to improve their performance and to allow for some tuning of the rig. But I'm also hoping to grow the fleet as the grandchildren become more able seamen.

.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment