Tuesday 10 September 2013

Gone Gricing

In a manner of speaking, anyway.

I'm packing for one of my regular cycling holidays. I am notorious for cycling near the routes of abandoned track beds and not realising it until I get back home.

This time though I have no excuse since half the trip is along an old railroad

What I will miss though is days when the Western Maryland is operating.

I'm in the middle of one of those periods where I'm travelling to North America quite a lot anyway. Whenever I'm over there my thought turn to two things. One is steak, and the other is a little HO or On30 terminus somewhere in the middle of Nowhere Minnesota. The three must have elements of the scene I imagine are a grain elevator, a dusty road and a wharf., and not a lot else except Otis the dog getting some rays

No comments:

Post a Comment