Wednesday 22 May 2013

Windows of Oppourtunity

By now you will have gathered I have a mental block about the signal box.

Or rather that I had one.

After work today it all started to fall into place and in just under thirty minutes I' managed to assemble the front windows to the box.


OK not the tidiest job ever, but I was making it up as I went along, and this is only meant to be for the mock up version of the box.

I even went so far as to cut out the front wall, though I'm not happy with how the arch windows line up with the bricks on the Slaters sheet so I'll need to redo that tomorrow.

I even managed to make some progress on the layout as well, so all being well tomorrow I can put in the point stools, another job I'm dreading, and put in the platform.

No comments:

Post a Comment