The original plan was to run the line behind it, alongside the dyke and the trees to create a semi-tunnel. A miscommunication with our fencing contractor put paid to that idea. Instead we've gone down the route of some 1:1 scale modelling of a Col Stephens style building.
The corrugated roofing is 3mm corrugated bitumen sheet which is highly recommended and I have a few other projects in mind that will make use of it, including winter quarters for Teddy.
At some point the shed will be replaced with a garden office/ railway room, but since at the moment it is being used solely for storage we decided against installing windows. Instead we have used garden mirrors.
There are a few more jobs to do, like adding some enamel signs and a dummy ticket office window, but overall I'm quite pleased with the result..