Thursday 21 December 2023

The Cheques Get Bigger

Life continues to be "interesting" 

With my professional head on I've just returned from an intense trip to London, meeting up with several dear friends but also working on upcoming ISO standards for Ariticifical Intelligence.

It gave me a chance to wander around two of my favourite stations and pay homage to two people I admire and would love to emulate.





Meanwhile, Hattons tempted me with the unplanned purchase of a half-price 7mm scale railcar...




...And I finally got around


to ordering the Guinness loco from Garden Railways. Service from both retailers was as great as I've come to expect.

Meanwhile, my favourite grocery store had an interesting display in their St P. store



It looks vaguely familiar.

Finally I will leave you with a suitable Xmas tree.






No comments:

Post a Comment