Saturday 10 August 2013

Whilst the cat is away

So the wife is safely dispatched for the week. She's off to railway heaven, staying within striking distance of  the VoR, Festiniog, Welsh Highland, Tallyllyn and literally on the doorstep of the Fairbourne. Some things are wasted on the wrong people.

Meanwhile I've been opening parcels and what have we got? On reflection I think enough goodies to keep me going beyond Xmas, especially since the fear factor is raising its ugly head again. The Apa experience has been very useful but on reflection I wish I'd started out on it as an EM gauge project with SMP points. Actually if I'd realised they were that cheap then that is exactly what I would have done.

Here. incidentally, is a comparison between the Tillig HO track I used and C+L finescale EM gauge track


No comments:

Post a Comment