Saturday 15 June 2013

Sticky Fingers

Well today didn't go as well I'd hoped. I broke my golden rule of not continuing with something  once I've realised I'm not in the right frame of mind, and with the dogs yapping and whining this afternoon I wasn't in the right frame of mind for fitting the canopies on the goods shed.

A tension lock coupling drawing attention to itself 
In fact I discovered I've built an unavoidable twist into the canopy over the railway line, but since it isn't visible without the aid of a mirror I've decided to live with it.
Honestly the canopy doesn't droop that much

In fact even the angle in this shot is pretty much impossible to see without shoving your head inside the box, and I don't think many people will be doing that as the picture below shows.

One small layout, one giant mess



No comments:

Post a Comment